Monday, June 18, 2012

PHOTOS: M.I, Waje, Threadstone perform at ‘Rock Nite’


Tosyn Bucknor, Clay and Christine Ben-Ameh
The monthly ‘Rock Nite‘ gig went down in the African Bar of the Oriental Hotels, Lekki, lagos on Thursday, May 31, 2012 featuring the likes of rapper M.I, rock singer Clay, Ese Peters, Waje, Femi Leye, Christine Ben-Ameh, Honey and Loppy Records’ Threadstone and soul singer Ruby.
Rock Nite is put together by Threadstone with Cool FM to showcase live alternative music.
‘It exposes rock acts and also has non-rock acts performing rock songs. Plus rock covers of songs’, explains one of the facilitators Tosyn Bucknor.
During the May edition, Threadstone covered M.I’s ‘Nobody‘ and ‘One Naira‘, rock style. Waje then joined Threadstone for Evanescene ‘Wake me up inside‘ and M.I did ‘Numb/Encore‘ .

M.I, Ruby and Jesse Jagz

Da Trybe crew – Sarz, Sheyman, eLDee, Aramide, Rukus

Iyanya, Christine Ben-Ameh, Tolu

Iyanya

Waje

Loopy Records’ Ruby

Ese peters

Threadstone

Christine and Clay

Clay and her band

Iyanya and Christine Ben-Ameh

Kid Konnect

Waje performing

Threadstone performing

Threadstone – Umar and A.Jay

Femi Leye performing

No comments:

Post a Comment